SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD
We are launching 3 new Web 2.0/SaaS ventures building a cool new Document Collaboration Platform, eCommerce and Billing platform as well as a Cloud Based Document API and are looking for a rock-solid .NET Developer to lead and build a remote Development & Support Team.
The Development & Support Team will handle Technical Development of plug-ins, mobile apps, and value-added Apps across the complete variety of platforms using our SaaS engines as a platform.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long-term full-time contract working as a Development Team Lead for a well-established Independent Software Vendor.
Candidates should have:
• MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent;
• 5+ Years core technical experience in .NET or Java Web Application Development.
• Must have led a Development team in a commercial software environment.
• Awareness of the latest trends in Web-Based software, including SaaS and Cloud-Computing concepts.
• Prepared to design and write code as required, manage product vision and feature set as well as recruit and manage a growing team of developers remotely.
• General ability and willingness adapt to work on any platform which is being targeted by your team including different technologies, languages and web platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce, etc.).
• Willingness to work hard, pushing themselves and others towards the goal.
• You must have contacts within your country to allow you to build and manage a development team within your region.
• Previous experience in creating software products and entrepreneurial flair an advantage.
Technical skills required:
• Payments Integration;
• Web 2.0;
• PHP, Ruby (and Rails), Java, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Salesforce, Facebook.
Essentially a good core in .NET but a wide exposure to other technologies is good.
• Run as a long-term contract with paid holidays.
• Lead a team of developers working on a new product from an early stage. Gradually develop into Product Owner.
• Work from home with flexibility.
• Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate.
• Excellent rates with bonus potential.
• Opportunity to learn new languages and technologies beyond .NET and Java to Ruby, «ссылка устарела», iOS, Android, and many more technologies.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org