JAVA TEAM LEAD
This is an exciting opportunity for a long-term full-time contract working as a Java Team Lead for a well-established Independent Software Vendor.
Technical Skills required:
• 5+ years of experience with Java / J2EE / C++;
• 3+ years of experience with Spring and related frameworks (Hibernate, Acegi etc...);
• Experience building Service Oriented Architectures using SOAP/REST (3+ years);
• Experience publishing APIs (2+ years);
• Experience with ActiveMQ or other similar technologies (2+ years);
• 5+ years of hands-on experience using RDBMS systems, especially MySQL Databases;
• 5+ years of experience with JUnit;
• 3+ years experience with Linux;
• Not less than 5 years of experience with Ant and/or Maven;
• 5+ years of experience with Resin/Tomcat/JBoss Application Servers;
• Scripting skills, e.g. Python, Perl, shell, etc.
• Understanding of distributed cache/store systems will be a PLUS;
• Knowledge of non-relational storage systems such as MongoDB will be an advantage.
• Computer Science, Math or related degree;
• Expert knowledge and extensive experience with Java and/or C++;
• At least upper-intermediate level of English is a MUST!;
• Must have led a Development team in a commercial software environment;
• Commitment to creating modular, loosely coupled designs and writing easily understandable, documented, maintainable code;
• Affinity for automated test coverage, unit testing, test-driven development, refactoring;
• Design and implement Service Oriented Architectures using SOAP/REST;
• Experience working in Linux based environments, and system configuration files;
• Exceptional problem solving skills;
• A willingness to learn and work in a globally distributed environment;
• Awareness of the latest trends and technologies in Web-Based software, including SaaS and Cloud-Computing concepts.
• Work from home with flexibility; 100% teleworking;
• Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate;
• Excellent rates with bonus potential;
• Work with an inspiring team, learn from the best talent on the planet;
• Lead a team of developers working on a new product from an early stage. Gradually develop into Product Owner.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV specifying your salary expectations for a full-time role to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org